Charles Stanford has been practicing law for 30 years since his admission in July 1986.
Charles has worked in mid-tier legal firms, before establishing Stanford Lawyers in 2000.
Stanford Lawyers has been providing cost effective, proactive, pragmatic, legal services in relation to a broad range of legal topics, such as:-
- business & commercial transactions – including buying and selling business, shareholder agreements,
- commercial disputes and civil litigation – including insurance, construction, partnership & shareholder disputes,
- buying and selling property – commercial and residential,
- leasing – retail, commercial and residential,
- wills, Living wills, appointments of Attorney, appointments of Guardians,
- deceased estate and Probate, Family Provision claims,
- employment law,
- defamation law,
- criminal law,
- Trade Mark, Patent and other Intellectual property, and
- family law.